Wednesday 14 December 2011

Glorious Chaos!

Well, my dinning room looks like the Elves at Santa's workshop have upped and rioted!


And I have an evening, or part thereof, to myself; when, in theory, I could at least make a big dent in sorting it.  I have even poured myself a restorative glass of port in preparation.... yeah, no!  I am instead catching up on a little FB, typing this and planning to do a little handstitching on Dolly's jacket.  That poor doll will be dressed for Christmas!


Oh, and promised, a peak at the days of the boyfs advent calendar opened thus far; I aimed for a mix of romantic, 50's naughty, "this'll get you thinking" and traditional Christmas Advent Calendar Boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.