Thursday 30 June 2011

Miss M and Little M - two little chooks

Thank you chooks and thank you mollychicken for the darling pattern.  It's been a wonderful evening's sewing!  I wasn't looking for a pattern, but I am so pleased I found it as everything else just then fell into place.


Miss M is a very yellow chook, with a bright tastes and worthy of a little decorative stitching. 


A very orange beak...


and wide, wide button eyes.


She has spotty wings,


and bright blue hair!


She came together in less than an hour.


Little M, lives (part-time) in her egg.



A pretty egg, which nestles safely in Miss M's starry pouch.


Miss M needs a little substance, we will be going shopping tomorrow... but for now I think that she and Little M look very content together.


For proper instructions, follow mollychicken's link above: I've just truly enjoyed the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.