Monday, 18 April 2011

Starting early..

I do miss my 9 yr old when she's away but the few minutes extra that this gives me in the morning are precious and always get me out of bed just that little bit quicker.

I walked the dog through a haze of cold mist, looking upwards at the blue sky and white clouds above, heralding what has turned into a wonderful sunny April day and by 8.15am, with the animals fed, lunch made, boyfriend off to work, dog snoozing and a quick tweek with the straighteners satisfactorily answering "does my hair need a wash?", I found that I had 15 minutes to do exactly as I pleased... So I now have a tidy dining room (ironing all done, or hidden out of sight!) and some photos to post later of the chemise that started my Victorian project off.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.