Monday 6 February 2012

My commission, on show


And there it is, my work on show... not the fabulously complicated machinery, the boyf is responsible for that, but the black stand covers... well, I can be proud :o)  They were huge and cumbersome and had such little ease, a simple job made complicated by their sheer size, I am pleased that they were all right first time round and fit beautifully.  Precision sewing for precision machines... ooh, I think I have myself a slogan! 

Ok, enough self-congratulation!  I decided to make a pair of trousers yesterday which I should finish.  I used more of the cotton drill: from stand covers to farthingales to trousers - it's served me well, that cotton drill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.