Friday 26 April 2013

The Pak Choi Experiment continued....

I'm really enjoying this experiment of mine.  No more daily photos, as growth is slower in the soil, but this was progress after a couple of days.


And this is yesterday... though looking at the pictures and maybe growth is that much slower after all!


The second Pak Choi isn't doing quite as well, but I am so enamoured by this little experiment that I've decided to try it with celery as well.  I'm also trying it with the celery slightly raised above the water on toothpicks.


My counter top is looking busy!


The herbarium is doing well, particularly my parsley, which I have never had any success in growing before.  I do love my little pot garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.